Monday, September 17, 2012

Lacrosse Lounge Episode 15- David Gross


In episode 15 of Lacrosse Lounge MLL Commissioner David Gross comes on to talk about the state of the league: expansion, social media, technology advances, the caliber of the players and what still needs to be done to make playing in the league a full-time job.

"I want Major League Lacrosse to grow. I want it to be something that every player that's part of it is happy that they're involved. I want the fans to say, 'I can't wait for the games'. I want where those that are passionate about lacrosse say, 'I will schedule my time around my MLL team,' and not just, 'Oh, I'll go watch a game because it's convenient for me'. Those are the goals and ambitions. I truly believe in the product."

Episode 15 aired live on April 16, 2012.


Listen to internet radio with The Lacrosse Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment