Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lacrosse Lounge Episode 1- Bill Daye



With the Major League Lacrosse season starting in 16 days, go back to the beginning of Lacrosse Lounge. In the debut of my on-line radio show on the Lacrosse Radio Network the first episode's guest is 2011 Major League Lacrosse and former Boston Cannon's coach Bill Daye, talking about life after coaching, the collegiate draft process and who he thinks will go #1 in the 2012 MLL Collegiate Draft.

"It was obviously a very difficult decision but it was something that was almost predetermined prior to me even coming into the 2011 season. It's been a long run for me. I've been involved with Major league Lacrosse since the inception of the league. Even though we do it because we love the sport and we love competing, it's still a part-time job that takes up full-time hours. It's just been a long road for me, a long run and I just felt it was in my best interests to take a step back and concentrate on spending time with my family."

Episode No. 1 aired live on January 9th, 2012. The episode featured some technical difficulties so the interview starts at 1:15 in.

Listen to internet radio with The Lacrosse Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio


Photo from Boston Cannons website

No comments:

Post a Comment